Website headcount AG
Ever dreamt of being an Astronaut or a Pro Athlete? How about being the best at something, just for the ride?
Great – this might be of interest to you!
We’re expanding our team and seeking experienced Recruitment Professionals ready to elevate their game. Say goodbye to unrealistic KPIs, micromanagement and 24/7 office presence, and embrace a role where you can truly focus on creating a world class service by growing both – as a consultant and as an individual.
This role focuses on delivering top-tier technical and scientific talent to our European client base. Partnering with leading Life Science companies, you’ll be part of a highly capable team in an environment that encourages your personal growth by commitment, curiosity and authenticity.
If you’re a big-game player who loves people, thrives in a team, and is fueled by the idea of delivering the best-in-class service to an industry that sustains human life, you might want to say hello.
- European Talent Sourcing: Search, identify, and deliver high-quality talent to the Life Science industry across Europe.
- Full Life Cycle Ownership: Own the recruitment process from job intake all the way to sourcing, presentation and contract negotiations.
- Client Engagement: Actively participate in client interactions with our strong existing client base, understanding their unique needs and provide tailored recruitment solutions.
- Client Development: Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities, contributing to the expansion of our client base within the Pharma/Biotech & Devices sectors.
- Network Building: Participate in networking events to meet prospects to maintain and develop long-term relationships.
- Collaborative Team Player: Be on eye-level with your colleagues and our leadership, share your ideas, support your team.
- First experience in agency recruitment (1-3 years), preferably in Life Science or related industries.
- Demonstrated ability to source and deliver talent across Europe.
- Genuine drive to create an outstanding experience for other people.
- Professional fluency in English, and preferably one other Swiss national language (German, French, Italian).
- EU or Swiss work permit.
- Be a nice person.
- Human-centric culture, experienced leadership, minimal KPIs, genuine support for your development.
- Immerse yourself in a highly international environment.
- Work from a beautiful office in the heart of Zurich, just 5 minutes from the lake.
- Benefit from high flexibility in work hours, including the option for home office.
- Constant training and a career success plan to fuel your professional growth.
- People who sing when they are winning.
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and digital healthcare space. At headcount, we are thriving to create the best recruitment experience possible – for our candidates and clients alike. Based on our core values of authenticity, curiosity and commitment, we aim to deliver top-tier staffing solutions, so our clients and candidates can focus on doing what they do best: advancing human healthcare.
Get in touch!