Website headcount AG
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, diagnostic, OTC and chemical market segments.
Our client is a global manufacturer which facilitates cutting-edge pharmaceutical, biotech, and nutritional processes. They leverage scientific innovation to develop customized solutions at all stages, from drug discovery and manufacturing up to clinical trial stages for a wide range of products.
- Supervise EHS program and policy implementation
- Conduct incident investigations and prepare incident reports
- Technical consulting in EHS related matters to project teams, site management and contractors
- Advise commissioning and construction teams on EHS improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities to update and improve EHS documentation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Environmental/Health Sciences OR Engineering
- >4 years spent working in an EHS role within pharma/chemical/biotechnology industry
- Professional EHS accreditation
- Solid understanding of EHS practices in the construction industry
- Fluency in German and English