Website Headcount AG
Medical Sciences Liaison
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, diagnostic, OTC and chemical market segments.
Our client is a Swiss affiliate of one of the major multinational pharmaceutical companies that is driving innovation and developing a growing portfolio of first and best-in-class pharmaceutical products to meet some of the world’s most urgent medical needs. They are developing effective cutting-edge solutions in the fields of oncology, infectious diseases, HIV, and immunology including respiratory diseases.
They are looking for their next MSL to cover Bern and Basel for 4 different HCP groups to share data over a blockbuster and company driver medicine, an injection that is year by year approved for new indications.
If you have a high drive, scientific curiosity and if speaking to several different doctor groups in Immunology, Respiratory, Allergology, Renal and Internal Medicine interests you, keep on reading.
- Build peer-to-peer scientific relationships with identified Healthcare Professionals
- Develop and Nurture your Network in the Indicated Therapeutic Areas
- Deliver on-label scientific information at group meetings which are promotional.
- Serve as senior expert Medical Science Liaison (MSL) and support line manager to develop less experienced MSLs.
- Identify External Experts who are professionals, decision makers and other stakeholders in specific disease areas
- Gather medical voice of customer, unmet medical needs from HCPs and generate medical insights
- Present as an internal expert in meetings/seminars.
- Support clinical development activities
- Act as the trainer and medical/scientific expert for Sales Representative
_PharmD or PhD in Biology, biomedical sciences
_1-2 years in Medical Affairs, ideally as MSL
_German fluent written and spoken, Swiss German is ideal
_Background in Immunology, Biology, Respiratory, Allergology or vaccines