Website headcount AG
Medical Manager – HCP Strategy, Respiratory, and Immunology
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy with recruiters who are fascinated by Science and thrive in a people-centric environment. We want to make finding great talent for our clients as simple and smooth as possible. We are passionate about servicing our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries.
Our client is a Swiss affiliate of one of the major multinational pharmaceutical companies that is driving innovation and developing a growing portfolio of first and best-in-class pharmaceutical products to meet some of the world’s most urgent medical needs. They are developing effective cutting-edge solutions in the fields of oncology, infectious diseases, HIV, and immunology including respiratory diseases.
They are transforming from a more classical sales approach to a model that is heavily data-driven and utilizes customer segmentation and personalized journeys for HCP’s. Automation and providing people in the field with digital tools and the knowledge to use them effectively is also of high importance. Due to this restructuring, there is going to be further investment in engaging specialists in this specific therapeutic area. Concretely, we are hiring a second person for their German-speaking engagement team. This role is responsible, with their counterpart, to lead HCP engagement strategy development in Switzerland (focus on the German-speaking part of Switzerland), closely work with other medical functions and marketing to ensure HCP events are organized with the highest standard regarding scientific information and lastly, to ensure a solidification of the network with specialty care doctors.
- Develop and lead (with your counterpart) the physician engagement strategy, in your case with a focus on the German-speaking part of Switzerland
- Define regional HCP strategy (also in terms of access) and work together with regional Sales teams to ensure optimal fine-tuning between their perspective, the scientific aspect, and the marketing team
- Work actively to ensure KOL’s in your area are actively engaged with the brands in your portfolio and that they receive optimal care through Medical/Sales/Marketing functions
- Ensure the entire department is up to date in regard to scientific information regarding your product portfolio
- Organize and participate in advisory board meetings
- Organize large HCP events with specialists relevant to your product portfolio
- Brief speakers for video/F2F events and moderate those discussions
- At least MSc. in a Life Science field incl. clinical medicine or pharmacy or a MA in Business Administration
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a commercial role as a Brand Manager or other similar commercial roles within the life science industry
- Experience in the Respiratory area or Immunology is preferred.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
The ideal candidate is a scientifically driven individual who is well versed in Sales and has through their work in pharma come to understand the HCP viewpoint (marketing, Medical, Sales, or other relevant areas), who brings a scientific background with them, a. Within a growing organization such as this, you will have excellent development opportunities while working in a fantastic team environment.
- 80% – 100% workload possible
- Remote work (within Switzerland)
- Established company – new faces and a fired-up team
- Highly competitive salary
***Please forward your application should you meet the requirements above – applications that do not meet these requirements will not be considered***
Julian Nelle Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 44 215 24 93 | +41 78 753 22 80
www.headcount.chDreikoenigstrasse 55, CH-8002