Website headcount AG
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that is embracing research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Are you looking for your next challenging role in an international innovative team? Then read on!
We’re currently hiring an Insights Data Science and Analytics Manager position who’ll be responsible for leading the EMEA operations management and act as Business Product Owner for Master Data Management
- Lead the EMEA self-service community by ensuring good performance and user experience
- Identify and remove barriers to adoption through setting up and enforcing intended use policies
- Support in defining and implementing the data product from a data ownership/governance perspective and shape into a vision and requirements
- Coaching local Operating companies on the spoke portion of the Hub & Spoke Model, and monitoring operational reports about Spoke usage and adoption
- Measuring and improving the end user experience.
- Monitor adoption dashboard for trends seen on EMEA solutions with solution Owner to determine why they are having low adoption
- Provide voice of the customer through attending periodic reviews of performance data and reports and follow up on improvement actions and measure their effect for end-user experience
- 3-4 years of professional Pharma experience with focus on data strategy/commercial analytics
- Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
- Familiar with the various tools involved in a D&A architecture (ETL tooling, database, visualization tooling ,and advanced analytics tooling)
- Experience with large transformations and process change
- Familiar with operational support processes such as Ticket management, L1/2/3, etc..
***Please forward your application should you meet the requirements above – applications which do not meet these requirements will not be considered***
We at headcount are recruiters who are fascinated by Science and thrive in a people centric environment. We want to make finding great talent for our clients as simple and smooth as possible. We service clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industry.