Website headcount AG
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, diagnostic, OTC and chemical market segments.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company in the greater Zug area. Hence, we are looking for someone who can manage the employee life cycle and is familiar with Swiss labor regulations.
- Managing a direct report
- Managing the entire Employee Life Cycle
- Onboarding events, welcome days and offboarding of employees
- Organise and produce references, confirmations, training documentation, work permits, contract extensions
- Managing Payroll
- Assist in recruitment acitivities
- Ensure collaboration with the regional HR department with strong focus on Switzerland
- Bachelor’s degree in business/HR OR federal qualification in Human Resources
- 2 years of experience in HR Generalist role or equivalent
- Good level of knowledge in local rules and regulations in HR disciplines (e.g. employment law, social security, etc.)
- Fluent in English and German