Website headcount AG
Director Antibody Discovery
Do you want to join a newly established research center of a fast growing major global pharmaceutical company and be part of their journey? Then Read On!
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of healthcare products across therapeutic areas such as oncology, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases working on the multiple stages of the drug development process, from both a clinical and regulatory perspective.
They are currently building pre-clinical labs in Zürich Switzerland with focus on antibody engineering, mRNA therapeutics and target discovery.
We’re currently hiring a director antibody discovery position who’ll be responsible for implementing advanced phage, yeast or cellular display technologies to build a next-generation antibody discovery platform from scratch.
- Lead the company’s efforts in the field of antibody drug discovery and build up their strategy in this area from scratch in a brand new laboratory.
- Build up your discovery team from scratch
- Establish either phage/yeast/cellular display platforms to enable antibody discovery research on diverse targets in various disease areas.
- Cooperate scientifically and strategically in a multi-disciplinary matrix
environment, interacting frequently with local and global colleagues to achieve project success.
- Incorporate NGS approaches to characterize antibody populations.
- Collaborate with bioinformaticians to streamline lead identification and
- Design and implement the design of optimized antibody libraries, from both naïve and synthetic sources.
- Keep track of the performance of novel libraries, and provide scientific
leadership in optimizing the therapeutic discovery process.
- PhD in biochemistry, molecular biology, or similar.
- 5 years experience in antibody discovery using directed evolution and display technologies.
- Experience of leading, developing and managing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
***Please forward your application should you meet the requirements above – applications which do not meet these requirements will not be considered***