Website headcount AG
CONSTRUCTION PLANNING ENGINEER
headcount AG is a Zurich-based consultancy serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, diagnostic, OTC and chemical market segments.
Our client is a global manufacturer which facilitates cutting-edge pharmaceutical, biotech, and nutritional processes. They leverage scientific innovation to develop customized solutions at all stages, from drug discovery and manufacturing up to clinical trial stages for a wide range of products.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and schedules, including project scope, schedule, and cost estimates
- Coordinate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that project plans align with company goals and objectives
- Monitor project progress and manage changes to scope, schedule, and budget as necessary
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and escalate issues as needed
- Coordinate and manage external resources, such as vendors and contractors, to ensure timely completion of projects
- Prepare and deliver regular project updates to Project Controls leadership
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Continuously improve project management processes and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Several years of experience in planning activities for large capital projects